salary: $41,000 - $47,000 per year
work hours: 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM
education: High` School
● Monitoring of FSQA programs including HACCP Program, sanitation standard operating procedures, pest control,
good manufacturing practices, approved supplier program, foreign material control, plant sanitation, chemical control,
product quality assurance, FSQA Customer complaints, food defense and security
● Assist in Employee Training of FSQA Programs, Policies, and Procedures
● Assist in Implementation of Independent FSQA Audit Program – SQF Audits
● Assist when necessary for product evaluations, plant visits, and supplier/customer communication to assist
other staff members. Assist as needed in any manner capable of during emergencies the plant President or GM
(general manager) determines are paramount to the business.
● Frequently interacts with the following: SSMC/SSSC Personnel, Operations, Sales, Transportation and Maintenance as
well as Sysco Operating Companies, and supplier/customer personnel at the line level.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.