salary: $34 - $36 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- YOU MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Partners by sourcing for hard to fill positions for our Underwriting, Legal, and Call Center needs.
- Advanced experience utilizing various search engines to source candidates (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Smartrecruiters, Indeed, etc.)
- Develop a targeted list of candidates for the Talent Acquisition Partners to pre-screen for open positions.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, & MS Teams
- Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred)
- Sourcing Strategies
- Proficiency with social media and job boards
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
- strong oral & written communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.