salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and skills in the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Skills in managing the quality and content of all financial and accounting data, reporting, and coordinating audits for a company or significant deparmtent.
- Understanding of contracts management; ability to analyze and negotiate agreements and contracts.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to determine priorities, track progress, and manage time effectively to accomplish objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.