salary: $50 - $50 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What you will do:
- Train new employees to perform all tasks required for anti-money laundering analyst jobs
- Follow up with new employees throughout the training process to assist in determining additional training needs
- Maintain all training materials and contribute to updates and improvements to training
- Assist in researching and developing updated or more effective training content
- Measure learning outcomes and evaluate the efficacy of training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a trainer educating new employees on financial fraud and anti-money laundering policies and procedures
- Expert-level knowledge of current financial fraud prevention practices and anti-money laundering procedures
- Market competitive compensation
- Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
- Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.