salary: $38 - $43 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Analyze, reconcile and review various balance sheet accounts. Develop understanding of accounts, question the transactions for reasonableness and investigate and disposition variances.
- Analyze, interpret and prepare standard and non-standard journal entries necessary to present accurate financial records for period end closing.
- Analyze and review P&L and Balance Sheets during closing process and propose adjusting entries as needed.
- Conduct customer rebate calculations, pricing and profitability analysis.
- Evaluate operational effectiveness and efficiency including controlling inventory shrink.
- Analyze and evaluate vendor receivables, rebates and marketing allowances for completeness and accuracy.
- Support and interact with corporate and external audits as needed.
- Prepare adhesion management reports/develop spreadsheets as needed/requested.
- Prepare and analyze year-end tax and financial disclosure requests.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.