salary: $45,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Develop and strengthen local sourcing of products at competitive prices, lead time, and quality
- Regular reporting to Area Manager and R&D about new raw materials or price evolution
- Monitor performance of suppliers and implementation of corrective actions if needed
- Create an innovative process by benchmarking.
- Process purchase orders in ERP with control of the prices
- Review and approve prices of raw materials ordered according to group process
- Ensure compliance with the raw materials storage policy: DLUO, FIFO, organization of storage, inventories. Guarantee the reliability of stocks through computer and physical controls
- Negotiate with supplier prices, lead times, and quantities
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the supplying contracts
- Approve supplier invoices (price, quantity, delay, quality, etc.)
- Responsible for customer delivery planning and respect of the “on time in full”
- Secure availability of raw materials for the production department and sales
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.