salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- 60% - Provides enrollment services and support, specializing in outreach via phone,email, chat, text, and other modes to prospective and current students.
- 20% - Collects, inputs, modifies and verifies information in the Customer Relationship
- Management (CRM),Information System (SIS), and other systems.
- 10% - Assists with training, quality assurance, vendor management, and/or other projects
- pertinent to the daily operations of the Maricopa Contact Center.
- 10% - Other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.