salary: $36 - $37 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Develop (write, edit, and publish) internal communications
- Co-create business communications or activations to foster Associate engagement and create brand ambassadors.
- Develop materials and execute internal campaigns and communication channels to ensure messaging is aligned with the business.
- • Continuous story mining for communication channels, Associate moments, and the ability to tailor channels/communications to all audiences (office, manufacturing, field sales, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in corporate communications, including internal employee campaigns and material development for employee communication channels
- Mid-level expertise in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook are required)
- Able to work 3 days a week onsite
- Fully vaccinated and boosted
- Marketing Communications
- B2B Business to Business
- Business operations
- Business Management
- Corporate Communications
- MS Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.