salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Preparing, reviewing & maintaining workpapers with proper documentation
- Preparing Review and Compilations financial statements
- Write-up of clients' books and records, monthly bank reconciliations, year-end adjusting entries
- and business tax return preparation
- Preparing tax projections
- Prepare tax closings
- Prioritize work according to filing deadlines and workflow demands
- Keep colleagues, managers and partners informed of progress and the need to make
- adjustments to scheduled work.
- Tax research as necessary
- Gain an understanding of client business operation, procedures, and needs.
- Follow established procedures.
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.