salary: $22 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Weekly and bi-weekly payroll preparation.
- Review and compute employee timecards
- Ensure accuracy of payroll prior to submitting for approval.
- Contacts department supervisors for any discrepancies (missed punches, timecard edits, PTO approvals, etc.)
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, PTO time, employee changes, and insurance and payroll deductions
- Apply wage deductions, deposits, adjustments, and garnishments are applied appropriately.
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports pertaining to payroll and HR requirements.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.