salary: $15.39 - $15.39 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
- Monitor payments for late and/or delinquency status. Follow up on delinquent, high-balance, and overdue credit balance accounts by phone and/or letter. Ensure professional interface with members.
- Contact high balance and/or delinquent members by telephone and mail to identify the reasons for balance or delinquency and assist them in developing plans to bring accounts to a current status. Develop workout plans and collect on overdue accounts wherever possible.
- Notify co-signers regarding status of delinquent accounts.
- Update files and system accounts via the credit union's delinquent loan recovery system.
- Secure credit bureau reports. Skip trace on loan accounts. Maintain accurate data for repossession log, bankruptcy files, charge-off list, etc.
- Research payroll deductions, tops, starts, and changes as they may affect the status of a loan repayment.
- Determine when to compromise and settle balances and when to initiate foreclosure or repossession proceedings.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.