salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- the ideal candidate will:
• Review title commitments and title exception documents
• Review surveys and zoning matters
• Communicate with clients
• Prepare and reconcile closing adjustments and settlement statements
• Assist in solving issues that arise on files
• Prepare closing documents and organize the closing process
• Assist with matters relating to reviewing UCC Searches
• Preparation and UCC Filings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong time managements skills being able to multitask and prioritize
• Work well in a team environment
• Proficient in MS Office
• Commercial Real Estate/Corporate Paralegal (Required)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.