salary: $19 - $22.87 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Perform moderately complex administrative and operational tasks within Brokerage Client Support functional area.
- Handle telephone calls or respond to inquiries and requests for researching of reports and account related issues.
- Establish and maintain files to meet the firms regulatory requirements.
- Create, produce, and maintain reports, databases, and record keeping for the purpose of growing client relationships.
- Interact with Financial Advisory functional area on wider range of inquiries or requests, as well as internal and external customers.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.