salary: $40,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Position will work with the HR Manager to recruit for all levels of employment within the company.
- Recruit, screen, interview and hire applicants for available positions
- Create & implement a recruiting plan to meet hiring demands of the company
- Establish & maintain resources for finding applicants (digitally & in person)
- Partner with management to ensure have a good understanding of job requirements & expectations
- Schedule interviews & screenings
- Stay current on employment laws and records retention
- Administer onboarding processes and orientations for new employees
- Review job descriptions, expectations and job postings constantly to validate accuracy
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Human Resources (2 years of experience is required)
- Recruit (2 years of experience is required)
- Employment Law (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.