salary: $23 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Perform administrative duties for the Tempe Leadership Team such as coordinating presentations, preparing business correspondence, setting up and maintaining files, and screening telephone calls and emails to ensure the flow of information and activity are handled professionally and prioritized appropriately.
- Maintain calendar/schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel as needed.
- Participate and Lead various employee engagement activities including coordinating L.I.F.T. events and recognition programs.
- Maintain the Communications board and L3HTV by updating regularly with important employee messages
- Act as primary Point of Contact for the Maricopa County Travel Reduction Program to ensure tiemly compliance for all aspects of the program. .
- Plan, prepare, and participate in meetings. Prepare agendas, record meeting minutes, and develop and manage action item trackers including driving actions to closure.
- Perform other duties, as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.