- Review incoming written correspondence, request additional details when needed and draft written communications in response to service requests received from customers
- Process policy change and policy issuance transactions online, received through various channels within specified guidelines; makes policy payment plan changes as necessary with minimal assistance Responsible to follow through on all billing adjustments and changes to achieve customer (agent or insured) satisfaction.
- The work schedule will vary. However, you can expect to work a shift between the below hours of operation (in Eastern Time). You will work 7.75 hour shifts, 5 days a week. Hours are Monday through Friday, with working a rotating Saturday.
- 8:00 am through 9:30 pm
- Must possess a Property & Casualty License or PL License
- Active Listening
- Adapting to Change
- personal lines license
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Property and Casualty License (2 years of experience is preferred)
Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.