- Monday – Friday, 40 hour week – 9/80 work schedule, either 7a -5p or 8a -6p and 7a - 4p on Friday; the employee will be off every other Friday,
Week #2 – 8 hours Monday thru Thursday, with Friday off
salary: $41,600 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Service customer requirements for spare parts and repair needs through the Syteline order entry processing system
- Handle general inquiries, quotes, order input, delivery and lead-time, assistance with shipping arrangements and negotiations
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date customer data as well as general administrative, field service and marketing support.
- 2+ years College preferred
- Typing, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Window Programs and Excel (must be able to create spreadsheets)
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a Customer Service environment; BI-LINGUAL (read, write, speak)
- Must be detail oriented and professional with amazing communications and organizational skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.