salary: $84 - $86.67 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Associate Director, Finance, job duties include:
- Accountable for leading R&D consolidation activities related to financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Supervise the team for monthly/quarterly closes, tasks including calculation of monthly accruals and preparation of journal entries, as needed.
- Manage the budget reporting including mid range planning and LE cycles.
- Coordinates, builds, and presents MRP/MYC/LRF presentation to R&D leadership.
- Leads month end close processes including reviewing monthly decks and interacting with Corporate BP&A. Shares key insights of monthly performance as well as key risks and opportunities.
- Ten+ years of finance/accounting experience working in a Pharmaceutical-Biotech industry with knowledge of variance analysis, cost management & valuation experience
- Proven Budgeting/planning/monthly variance analysis with advanced analytical skills & experience with financial planning/reporting systems experience (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, BREP Ascend).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.