salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare invoices for entry into the ERP system.
- Print, code, match invoices and PO Receipts. Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes. Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Prepare and perform check runs from approved list supplies by the AR Chargeback Analyst.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues. Correspond with Buyers or vendors and respond to inquiries. Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions. Monitor accounts payable sub-ledger to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintains vendor files of unpaid and paid invoices.
- Assist with month-end closing. Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Additional duties/projects as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.