salary: $25 - $29.96 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, resume review, phone screening, coordination of interviews, hiring, offer letters, new hire packets, etc.)
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of how to locate and communicate with local talent
- Keep up to date with knowledge of industry employment trends, internal compensation, benefits, etc.
- Manages job posting and advertisement processes: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Screens applications and refers qualified candidates.
- Assist with the preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials at the request of departments.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, and directors as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.