salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Meeting the manufacturing and purchasing demands by planning for all system and departmental requirements.
- Maintaining bill of material changes for discrete manufacturing jobs.
- Processing all orders to related production jobs.
- Entering, maintaining, and filing purchase orders.
- Practice research techniques in identifying viable vendors and practice purchasing skills for all assigned purchased items, while aggressively reducing prices.
- Performing timely review of contracts for continuing coverage.
- Maintaining data in the ERP platform to keep inventory, active purchase requests, and project timelines updated.
- Execute all necessary Contract/ Purchase Order activities (approving, releasing, modifying, etc.) to support dynamic sourcing assignment with global and regional suppliers to achieve optimum value for the organization, in collaboration with company leadership.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.