salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for general ledger accounting for approximately 30 properties.
- Review monthly budget to actual cash basis reports and prepare variance explanations, if necessary.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Interface with the property’s external auditors.
- Oversee the completion of ad-hoc reports and analyses as needed
- Interface with personnel throughout the company to maintain the proper flow of information
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- Assist with projects including 1098/1099, RPIE’s, Real Estate Tax Abatement credits, corporation taxes, and annual real estate tax escalations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.