salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, and compensation.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.