- Offers a full benefits Package: Health, Dental Vision,
- Division has unlimited PTO
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Offer Pets Insurance!
- Annual Company Gathering- Company Will Fly Employees to Destination if not Local
- Retirement Planning 401k: matches 50% of the first 4% of eligible pay you contribute
- Employee Stock Plan: Account is full vested after two years of service
salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Manages financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Sets and tracks KPIs and objectives.
- Completes market research and comparable company analysis.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Presents detailed monthly financial reports to managers.
- Offer suggestions for improvements to the forecasting process
- Identify and drive process improvements within the Finance department
- Serve as backup for accounts receivable, posting journal entries, and GL reconciliations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.