salary: $34.5 - $34.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What you will do:
• Responsible for managing bi-weekly, multistate payrolls for 700+ employees using ADP Enterprise.
• Interfaces with payroll-related vendors, including ADP and Fidelity, to resolve problems and address operational issues
• Performs bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual payroll closing tasks, including the review of Forms W-2
What you will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a payroll specialist for a 500+ employee company
• Able to work onsite and are fully vaccinated and boosted
• Understanding of multistate payroll and partnering with payroll-related vendors
What you will get:
• Market competitive compensation
• Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
• Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
• Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.