Salary: $32 - $37 per hour
Work hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Support the delivery of a variety of fast paced programs and projects
- Provide planning and logistical support for city staff trainings
- Administrative functions including website, document, and data management as well as collaboration with design team to develop meaningful visualizations and reports
- Collect, review, and report on program data and develop insights and supporting reports and visualizations
- 4 years of experience working in public policy, public administration, or a related field (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study (Required)
- Experience working in public sector data analysis and management
- Experience using Asana, MS Suite, G-Suite, and Python
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Supportive management invested in your success
- Opportunity to learn new skills and grow your career
- Experience at a brand name, highly recognizable global organization
- Contribute to stamping out financial fraud
- Entering Data
- IT - Data Architecture
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.