salary: $85,000 - $98,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for hierarchical management of operators or teams of operators in a Distribution Center/Warehouse
- Responsible for employee performance, development, engagement, discipline, etc.
- Responsible for the performance of "standard work" within his or her sector or department
- Enforce compliance with quality system and proper appliance of the defined processes and procedures to meet the required quality level
- Guarantee that service level, quality environment, process lead time, maintenance & productivity goals are reached
- Manage the yearly appraisal of all DVC inside the sector
- Monitor and analyze logistic costs
- Deploy & implement SC Planning Central team guidelines for inventory management Ensure inventories accuracy with permanent alignment between operations & inventory
- Organize the training needs of teams and manage the versatility in accordance with the target defined Manage warehouse processes performance and his team according to SPS / SIM rules
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.