salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Typically has small-to-moderate size staff comprised of IT professionals as direct reports, which may include LAN and Systems Administrators, Systems Engineers and Programmer Analysts.
- Participates in the setting of budget priorities in area of responsibility.
- Leads projects which vary in complexity and may involve coordination and collaboration with other IT groups at JHU/JHHS as well as outside vendors.
- Provides regular reports to senior IT leadership regarding network and security services statistics, performance, trend analysis and security.
- Has direct responsibility for the research, design, development, and application of technical network and security solutions that satisfy customer needs and are essential to the ongoing operations
- Responsible for multiple IT projects including requirements gathering, planning, delegation of component tasks to team members and monitoring progress toward completion.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.