- BA/BS degree in Accounting; CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 1-3 years accounting experience; recent public accounting experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC accounting/reporting rules.
salary: $70,000 - $82,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting systems and processes: journal entries, General Ledger, Cash, Fixed Assets, Prepaids, Accounts Payable, Accruals, etc.
- Prepares cash analysis and applicable manual entries and performs month-end cash reconciliations; Coordinates with Account Payables, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and other internal and external contacts to review transactions and address proper accounting and resolve any variances.
- Prepares the prepaid analysis for insurance and other expenses, reconciliation and posting of manual adjusting entries.
- Reconcile balance sheet and applicable income statement accounts with supporting documentation for assigned areas of responsibility.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.