- Working knowledge of BAC Enterprise Change Framework processes and/or Project Management Lead experience including DAIC/Agile Methodology
- Detailed documentation of Project Work Plans, Business Requirements, Project Status Report Outs, meeting minutes, tasks, etc.
salary: $41.28 - $41.28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Act in the LOB project management role to manage small to large scale technology projects or multiple smaller scale projects through all stages of the life cycle, ensuring on-time, quality delivery
- Leverages excellent written communications skills to complete project related documentation as well as present project status to senior level management
- Assure project management methodology compliance through managing team efforts on the completion of required documentation
- Project management experience: identifying impacted stakeholders, documenting business requirements, use cases, people/process designs, work breakdown structures, integrated project planning and management, coordinating design approvals, system integration and user acceptance testing and deployment activities
- Ensure timely action/coordination on all change related deliverables
- Multiple years of hands on project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and a highly professional attitude
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.