- Candidate should possess solid relationship building skills, familiarity with applicable laws, and the ability to multi task and manage projects/action plans.
- Minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience required
- strong employee relations and employment background
salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Act as point of contact for all distribution center personnel to resolve problems or provide consultative advice in the areas of employee relations, benefits, payroll, policies and procedures, etc.
- Manage the employment process resulting in high quality hires, achievement of retention goals and assuring compliance with OFCCP requirements for Affirmative Action. Assist all departments with applicant sourcing, job fairs, application review and with the interviewing and selection process using Targeted Selection.
- Complete all facets of payroll processing.
- Maintain the compensation program and perform annual compensation analysis.
- Conduct new hire orientation, administer all benefit programs and communicate benefit changes.
- Coordinate the annual open enrollment process.
- Maintain good employee relations and open door policy.
- Maintain Affirmative Action Plan and all documentation for the center.
- Work closely with Safety Manager on all pertinent issues.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.