This position is with our client who is a global leader in agricultural research. They are a company committed to innovation, focused on working with farmers to help them produce more with fewer natural resources. This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
salary: $27 - $31 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
The successful candidate will work closely with researchers on a cross-functional team that performs the testing and assessments. The incumbent will perform antibody characterization, immunoassay development, Western blotting, protein expression analysis, and data quality evaluation to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree with 2+ years of experience in protein sciences, chemistry, biology, or a related technical field
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
- Attention to detail and results orientation
- Agility to work on multiple projects and flexibility to meet business objectives and timelines
- Good team player with willingness to take direction and show initiative
- Experience with proteins, antibodies, immunoassays
- Experience with ELN and other electronic systems
- Experience with QC and improving data quality
- Familiar with quality management systems
- Familiar with the GLP environment
- Protein Biochemistry (2 years of experience is required)
- Protein Expression (2 years of experience is required)
- GLP (2 years of experience is required)
- Immunoassays (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.