salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Create & maintain community brochures: print and send to communities
• Create & maintain community price sheets: revise, print, update BDX, Sales Architect, Homefront, New Home Feed and send weekly
• Homefront: release new phases (mark as available on community maps), upload new community maps & renderings
• Create & order signage for communities: including new community signage maps, bootlegs, lot signs, etc.
• Maintain new community interest lists: update, send out to assigned sales teams
• Community set-up and breakdown: to include ordering logo, sales trailers when needed, BDX contracts, business licenses, branch license, IT install, cleaning services, alarms, Staples supplies, water service, an Alexa
• Model Maintenance: Collect checklists and schedule vendors
• Weekly Ad review/maintenance: create, review/revise weekly content
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.