salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
education: High` School
- Role is on site in High Point, NC from 10 AM to 7 PM
- answering inbound calls to provide positive and helpful assistance to patients
- data entry
- insurance verification
- calls to patients/referral sources
- reviewing medical documentation
- calculating and reviewing patient financial information
- scheduling appointments
- 2 years of recent customer service experience required in fast pace environment
- preferred experience includes experience in healthcare, financial or insurance customer service claims, billing or call center environment
- able to handle and adapt to high volume in a constantly changing environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.