salary: $28.84 - $28.84 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of daily work routine.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel (may include domestic and international) arrangements. Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending meetings.
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the CEO.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Maintain various records and documents for the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.