This is a hybrid role with 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
This position requires that you be actively licensed and have at least 4 years of relevant experience with law surrounding privacy and data protection. Position includes a competitive base salary and a healthy annual bonus.
- Serve as subject matter expert and advise on best practices across all aspects of privacy and data protection law and regulation.
- Support growth of new business opportunities by analyzing privacy implications of new data driven products and services.
- Provide proactive guidance on privacy and data security issues to internal business groups.
- Respond to privacy and data protection-related inquiries from across the company and provide actionable advice and legal counsel regarding same.
- Advise on potential impact of global privacy and data security laws and regulations including GLBA, HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, FCRA, and proposed NIST Privacy Framework.
- Monitor changes in applicable privacy laws and communicate the same to internal clients.
- Draft, develop, and implement privacy policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Draft and negotiate privacy and data protection-related provisions of client and vendor technology contracts.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.