- Full cycle testing, reverse engineering and debugging
- Ability to work in an Ad Hoc environment
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work independentl
- ASP.NET/C# based development experience
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Hands-on SQL knowledge with database design
- Frameworks like AJAX, Jquery
- Version Control (SVN preferred) and Jenkins for automated build
- MVC technologies
salary: $40 - $42 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
· Develop applications using .NET framework
· Design and implement database schema in accordance to end users information needs and views
· Troubleshoot applications issues and provide bug fixes.
· Minimize application downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
· Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
· Determine, enforce and document application operation.
· Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
· Monitor application performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.