salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Basic interaction with people seeking assistance with crisis and emergency needs for housing and energy
- Works with applicants via phone and email to secure required documentation/paperwork in an urgent manner to prepare case files that will be used to determine applicants eligibility for assistance
- Handles case files for those applying for assistance
- Collects documentation from applicants to complete application process
- Data entry, enter data, documents and applications into multiple information management systems
- Handles sensitive and confidential information
- Customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Other duties as assigned/needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.