salary: $50,000 - $56,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism when interacting with lawyers, clients, staff, and visitors who require conference center and other services.
- Answer, screen, direct, and place telephone calls and direct lawyers, clients, staff, and visitors to appropriate destinations.
- Schedule and reschedule meetings and conference rooms. Coordinate catering, room set up, and equipment needs with other departments that support the conference center.
- Scan, copy, print, mail, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintain workplace security and provide Reception and Security with a list of external meeting attendees. Identify high profile visitors (celebrity, public figures, etc.) and coordinate arrival and departure with Security
- Manage updates and requests in EMS system, train office staff on uses EMS as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.