salary: $62 - $64 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, Job Duties include:
- Define sourcing strategies based on specific business line needs, required skills, roles, and locations.
- Source, engage and qualify active and passive candidates while creating and maintaining pipelines.
- Partner with Business Leaders and Talent Acquisition Partners to ensure adequate pipeline levels to meet current and anticipated demand.
- Conduct external benchmarking to understand the competitive recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience sourcing talent (individual contributors through Senior Managers) for corporate function related roles utilizing various channels in a Financial Services Institution with particular focus on supporting Risk & Compliance.
- Proven ability to effectively screen and assess talent and effectively submit quality candidate write ups to recruiters/hiring managers for consideration.
- Advanced technical skills & business acumen.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.