salary: $115,000 - $125,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
In this role you will
- Maintain presence in the manufacturing area to provide sustaining manufacturing support. Resolves day to day production issues. Drives issues to root cause.
- Apply manufacturing best practices to drive reliability and predictability into everything we do.
- Develop, lead and implement projects which improve operational efficiency and deliver savings which support corporate objectives, such as; on-time delivery, productivity, scrap reduction, etc. Work with mechanics and other Engineers to define PM needs to ensure safety , reliability and efficiency.
- Ramp, sustain and continuously improve new product lines. Help transition new products from R&D to Pilot and HVM following stage/gate process.
- Routinely works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and valuation criteria for obtaining results.
- Process Costing
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.