salary: $52,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 4 AM
education: High` School
- Completing Customer Quotes and Invoices
- Shipping freight throughout the world
- Assisting with Customer Questions and Concerns
- Deatil Oriented
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills
- Keep organization and time management skills
- Good collaboration and team work abilities
- Great leadership and goal-setting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization
- Expert inventory management
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling Appointments
- Vendor Management
- Bill of Lading
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.