salary: $21.14 - $21.14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
· Execute procedures to enhance productivity, efficiency and manage business change.
· Identify strategic and functional gaps, opportunities, and solutions across multiple functions and platforms.
· Manage monthly and quarterly reporting, and produce presentations.
· Interact with senior management within Operations, the Front Office, and other support units.
· Work in a fast paced, challenging environment and must be capable of managing high impact issues/initiatives both efficiently and effectively.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.