salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for forecasting, planning and providing status of material availability for future project
- Supports purchasing and production to ensure customer orders are completed on schedule
- Reviews status material shortages with procurement and communicates with Production regarding priorities and material shortages
- Coordinates with buyer on what POs need to be released and when
- Works closely with production leads and production control to ensure that issues are addressed as quickly as possible
- Assists Purchasing and Manufacturing with the resolution of shortages and researches other potential vendor
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Effective problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills in working well with others across disciplines and with external suppliers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.