salary: $22 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As an Administrative Assistant, job duties include:
- Centralized Engagement Letter Prep & Onboarding.
- Coordination with advisors to prepare investment engagement letters.
- Coordination with investment colleagues to onboard investment clients.
- Collaborate with Business Lines on one off or ongoing projects or initiatives.
- Coordination of requests to send various service documents through Docusign.
- Front desk duties, greeting clients, prospects and visitors, answering phones, directing calls.
- Open and distribute incoming mail, record all outgoing mail (i.e. FedEx, certified).
- 2 + years working as an Administrative Assistant or Business Support professional in a Banking or Financial Environment.
- Advanced MS Office Skills including scheduling Teams.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information while possessing a great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated poise and diplomacy while communicating with all levels of the organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.