salary: $22 - $24 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Manage denials resolution, credit reconciliation, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Routinely manage, maintain, and provide AR reports for Finance Director
- Monitor account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Utilize various AR reports to manage daily workflows and proactively identify key trends and variances impacting reimbursement and bad debt
- Ensure up to date billing and maintain maximum reimbursement process
- Serve as the primary escalation resource for priority items such as insurance issues, priority refund requests, audit-related items, etc.
- Effectively participate in collaboration, accountability, transparency, and teamwork across the Finance department
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information under HIPPA guidelines
- Assists other departments within the finance department with various tasks/duties as assigned
- Accounts Receivable
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Account Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- office 365
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.