salary: $41,600 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Must have Quality Tech experience.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good computer skills.
- execute daily/weekly/monthly requirements as assigned, ensure timely completion of all tasks. Manufacturing tasks must be of the utmost importance at all times, must make yourself available for the timely resolution of defect, root cause analysis, and corrective action
- Provide technical assistance company-wide on all engineering processes and procedures, and constantly striving for operational excellence by identifying improvement ideas.
- Develope manufacturing specifications and procdures for all jobs that satisfy product requirements while also promoting profitable manufacture. Ensure timely development of adequate training of all production work instructions.
- Oversee maintenance of ICI drawings, work instructions, and specifications. Develop and maintain specifications and procedures for special processes within the company.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.