salary: $43 - $77 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Compliance with all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures as they apply to this position
- Answers questions for internal and external customers about their loans, processing, and documentation - Review non-accrual reports on a weekly basis to make any necessary cash basis adjustments -
- Review complex loan payments to verify accurate posting -
- Ensure that LIP (loans in process) entries are cleared timely
- - Maintain SBA loans on the core system and complete SBA reporting as required
- - Perform all aspects of participation and syndicated loan processing, including but not limited to syndicated loan and interest rate swap payment processing.
- - Book more complex (attorney prepared documents) new, renewed, and modified loans on core processing system
- - Proof the setup of complex new and renewed loan files to ensure loans are set up properly on the loan servicing system; perform loan maintenance as requested; process entries to loan
- Process loan-related invoices as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.