salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Brand management - Develop and maintain key brand touchpoints, such as websites, print & digital
- Client management — Collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Presidents and CEOs on marketing
- Vendor and design management.
- Work with internal design team and external developers to create and manage a multitude of
- Project management – Manage a variety of marketing campaigns from conceptualization through
development and launch, including partnering with colleagues and departments, such as design, legal,
compliance, finance and c-suite business leaders, ensuring timely, high-quality outputs.
- Target market understanding (commercial insurance brokers / agents and insurance companies) and
strategize / implement best marketing approach.
- Special projects — continual — work with other departments within Ryan Specialty (e.g., IT, HR,
- Eclectic, unstructured daily routine.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.