Salary: $20 - $20 per hour
Work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Scheduling both in/outpatient appointments at the hospital, obtain insurance information, and/or co-pays
- Answer patient calls, field questions, and assist patients in making new medical appointments
- Prepare charts for patients
- Serve as a front desk associate for the medical clinic
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 6 months or more experience in medical scheduling (Preferred)
- GED or High School Diploma (Required)
- Basic Computer Skills
Here’s what you’ll get:
- An awarding winning healthcare organization awarded the IHA Excellence in Healthcare
- Above market level base compensation
- Supportive management invested in your success
- Administrative Duties
- Greeting Customers
- Clerical Work
- Patient Scheduling
- Receptionist Duties
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.